Fragrances in Latvia
Getting value for money remained a priority for Latvian consumers in 2017 and so larger pack sizes such as 100ml performed well, with retailers displaying different sizes alongside each other to highlight the cost benefit to consumers. On the other hand, an increasing number of consumers decided to opt for smaller sizes, preferring to acquire a collection of different fragrances for use at different times of the year or on different occasions.
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Latvia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN LATVIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Larger Packs Offer Better Value for Money
- New Launches the Main Driver of Sales in A Saturated Category
- Category Witnessing An Ongoing Shift Towards Niche Premium Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Coty Leads A Very Fragmented Category
- Internet Retailing Continues To Gain Ground
- Growing Consumer Focus on Perfume Concentration
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Latvian Beauty and Personal Care Witnessing A Shift Towards the Premium Segment
- Smaller Players Focus on Niches, Leaving the Mass Segment To Global Brands
- Latvian Manufacturers Showing Some Ambition With Their New Product Developments
- Counterfeit Products Pose A Threat To the Premium Segment
- Future Growth To Depend on New Product Development and the Use of Digital Tools
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources