Fragrances in Kazakhstan
Fragrances remained one of the biggest categories within beauty and personal care in Kazakhstan in 2018 in terms of value sales; continuing to be used by Kazakhs on a regular basis. The use of fragrances is part of consumers’ personal image and attractiveness. The wide range of brands and scents in mass and premium fragrances and frequent advertising help to maintain sales of fragrances in the country. Over the forecast period it is anticipated that fragrances will generate growth in both volume...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Kazakhstan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in Kazakhstan
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Fragrances Leads Sales in Overall Beauty and Personal Care
- the Development of Niche Brands That Offer Exclusive Scents and Personalisation
- Opportunities for Products With A Green, Eco Or Organic Product Positioning
- Competitive Landscape
- Opportunities in Mass Unisex Fragrances
- Frequent Promotions and Discounts in Beauty Specialist Retailers
- Manufacturers of Fragrances Constantly Advertise
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- A Positive Performance for Beauty and Personal Care in 2018
- Continuous Growth in Interest in Natural, Eco-positioned Products
- the Strong Prevalence of International Companies and Their Innovations
- Modern Grocery Retailers Support Manufacturers in New Product Developments
- Digitalisation Is One of the Main Tools for Progress and Expansion in Kazakhstan
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources