Fragrances in Italy
Fragrances will continue to benefit from the appeal of premium designers’ fragrances in Italy, which account for the bulk of retail value sales. Designers’ fragrances are perceived as accessible luxury because of their relatively lower prices compared to the apparel and footwear by the correspondent brands. This segment is also set to remain dynamic in terms of launches of new fragrances in line with the review period. In 2018, there were various new important fragrances introduced, such as J’Ad...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in Italy
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Luxury Fragrances Set To Drive Growth
- Premium Fragrances Remain A Popular Gift
- the Natural Trend Has Yet To Impact Fragrances
- Competitive Landscape
- Coty, L'Oréal and Christian Dior Compete Closely With Multiple Brands
- Millennials Pose Interesting Challenges
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Continues To Record Growth in 2018
- the Natural Trend Further Impacts Most Product Areas
- Companies Owned by Multinationals Lead, With L'Oréal Confirming Its Leadership
- New Product Developments Opting To Be More Natural, Clean, Ethical and Multitasking
- Beauty and Personal Care Set To Be Characterised by Growing Polarisation
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources