Fragrances in Ireland
Hair care is predicted to register marginally slower retail value growth over the forecast period compared to the review period. Despite the economic recovery, growth is anticipated to be slower due to the maturity of the hair care category. Unit prices are expected to fall due to more promotions in the category as there is a saturation of brands available and it is expected to remain highly competitive. However, there is expected to continue to be demand for more effective hair care products an...
Euromonitor International's Hair Care in Ireland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: 2-in-1 Products, Colourants, Conditioners and Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxants, Salon Professional Hair Care, Shampoos, Styling Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Hair Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN IRELAND
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Demand Expected To Continue Over the Forecast Period
- Premium Likely To Outperform Mass Fragrances
- Currency Fluctuations Expected To Affect Short-term Retail Value Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Coty Ireland Ltd Continues To Innovate and Maintains Its Leading Position
- Innovation Drives Retail Value Growth in Both Premium Men's and Women's Fragrances
- Lack of Demand for Celebrity Fragrances in 2017
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Disposable Income Levels Rising and Benefiting Sales of Beauty and Personal Care
- An Post's Addresspal Eases Cross-border Shopping
- L'oréal (uk) Ltd Is the Leading Player With Strength in Both Premium and Mass
- Innovation Remains A Key Driver of Growth
- Sales Set To Continue To Grow Despite the Challenge of Brexit
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources