Fragrances in Indonesia
Fragrances saw a lower current value growth rate than both colour cosmetics and skin care in 2018. Consumers tightened their cash flow in 2018, and fragrances was the most likely product to be cut from consumers’ shopping baskets, since they depend more on deodorants than fragrances; many people still regard fragrances as non-essential. Mandom Indonesia, one of the most popular companies in fragrances in the country, also acknowledged this phenomenon. Its biggest contributor to sales in 2017, wh...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in Indonesia
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Tightening Cash Flow Has A Major Impact on Sales of Fragrances
- Roll-on Fragrances Fulfil the Demand for Compact and Travel-friendly Fragrances
- Men Offer Potential for Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Discounts and Promotions Are the Backbone of Fragrances Marketing
- Mass Fragrances Sees Slower Growth Than Premium Fragrances
- New Regulation on Imported Brands Affects Mass But Not Premium Fragrances
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- the Indonesian Market Is Attractive, Bringing in More Global and Local Brands
- Consumers Are Willing To Take Loans To Buy Beauty Products
- Facial Sheet Masks and Multifunction Lip Products Are Highlight Products in 2018
- Multinational Companies Continue To Lead, But Suffer From the Competition
- Strong Growth Is Expected, But Performances Differ Between Categories
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources