Fragrances in India
Indian consumers over the past decade have adopted deodorants pretty well and the category saw double-digit value growth in 2018. There has been a strong increase in demand for them as they not only serve the functional aspects, but also are pocket friendly for price-sensitive Indian consumers. However, manufacturers are now looking to expand their product portfolios and, thus, want to tap into the business opportunity offered by the mass fragrances segment, which is projected to grow by double...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in India
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Marketing Campaigns in Support of Mass Fragrances Boost Consumer Upgrades From Deodorants To Fragrances
- Increasing Disposable Incomes and Rising Aspirations Push Demand for Premium Fragrances
- Cavinkare's Launch of Sachet Perfumes To Create A New Category
- Competitive Landscape
- Bulgari Parfums Retains Its Leadership Position in India
- New Homegrown Players Aim To Capitalise on the Opportunity
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Complete Transition To the Gst Allows Companies To Bring the Focus Back on Consumers
- Manufacturers Launch Smaller Pack Sizes To Promote Trials and Convenience
- Multinational Players Sustain Leadership Position Despite Competition From Niche Brands
- Premiumisation Through Collaboration and Curation To Enhance Brand Image
- Internet Retailing Serves As A Platform for Niche Players Seeking To Expand Consumer Reach
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources