Fragrances in Finland
Fragrances was one of the areas that was the most affected by the economic downturn in the review period. The recovery was already underway in 2016, and continued in 2017. However, it is expected to take until 2020 to exceed the sales level that they had reached prior to the downturn. Partly the long time span is due to changes in fragrance types sold in Finland. Selection has become more varied – for example, within mass fragrances there are more products available in the upper price band, and...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Finland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN FINLAND
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rebounding of Fragrances Will Continue in the Forecast Period
- Mass Fragrances Will Achieve Slightly Higher Growth Rates Than Premium
- in Premium, Line Extensions of the Best-selling Fragrances Will Help To Boost Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- L'oréal Finland's Ranking Improves Thanks To Extended Portfolio
- Nordic Cosmetics Maintains Its Strong Position on the Back of Coty's Hugo Boss Brand
- Paco Rabanne - Groupe Puig's Position Strengthened With Strong Promotion and Brand Acquisitions
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Boundary Between Premium and Mass Categories Becomes Blurred in Beauty and Personal Care
- After A Poor Performance During the Review Period, Beauty and Personal Care Rebounds in 2017
- Intense Competition Continues To Have An Impact on Unit Prices
- Natural Features Are Penetrating the Mass Category
- Growth Expected in the Forecast Period, But Value Will Be Undermined by Intense Competition
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources