Fragrances in Estonia
As a result of growing disposable income, consumers are upgrading to more expensive brands of fragrances. Whilst mass fragrances registered negative volume and stagnant value growth in 2017, volume sales of premium fragrances saw a smaller decline and value sales were positive, with premium fragrance sets and kits seeing the best growth. Premium fragrances are expected to register a positive CAGR at constant 2017 prices over the forecast period.
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Estonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN ESTONIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers Upgrade To Premium Fragrances
- Online Sales of Fragrances Are Increasing
- Men Continue To Prefer Mass Fragrances Over Premium
- Competitive Landscape
- Coty Secures Its Leading Position
- Fragrances Remains A Fragmented Category
- Domestic Producer Withdraws From Fragrances Competition
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Continued Positive Growth in the Beauty and Personal Care Market
- Increasing Average Income Keeps Premium Segment Growing, Albeit at A Slower Pace
- Internet Retailing Is the Fastest-growing Retail Channel for Beauty and Personal Care
- Beauty and Personal Care Continues To Be Dominated by Multinationals Whilst Local Producers Achieve A Greater Market Share
- New Product Developments Focus on Natural Ingredients and Multiple Benefits
- Positive Market Growth Expected in Line With Further Expansion of Online Sales
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources