Fragrances in Ecuador
With middle- and low-income groups comprising the largest percentage of the population, premium brands still represent a small niche, with mass fragrance brands driving the category’s growth. During 2018, both mass and premium fragrances were recovering sales, after years of strong decline that was driven by strong import tariffs and restrictions on final products and raw material for local production. We expect to see a low but constant, positive trend during the forecast period, as consumers f...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in Ecuador
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Mass Fragrances Drive Category
- Consumers Are Nesting To Reduce Out-of-home Expenses
- Fragrances Sales Move Through the Direct Selling Channel
- Competitive Landscape
- Yanbal Ecuador Leads Fragrances
- Las Fragancias Leads Premium Fragrances
- Commercial Agreement With the EU Draws A More Optimistic Scenario for Fragrances
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Records Low Value Growth in 2018
- After Becoming More Optimistic About the Economy in 2017, Consumers Are Wary of Spending, As Future Is Uncertain
- International Brands Lead Sales, But Domestic Brands Increase Their Shares
- Multiple Benefits and Natural Components Leading New Product Development Trends
- Slow Growth Expected for Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources