Fragrances in Ecuador
Between 2014 and 2016, fragrances was the most negatively affected by the ICE tax, which increased added charges from 150% to 300%. In addition, the 45% tariff surcharge on imported products also contributed to increased prices, a situation which affected imported fragrances, and led to domestic production of international brands such as Yanbal and Avon. Nevertheless, local producers were also negatively affected given that many raw materials for local production are imported. Furthermore, the w...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN ECUADOR
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers Search for Personalised Products
- Nesting Among Consumers To Reduce Out of Home Expenses
- Lack of Popularity for Unisex Fragrances
- Competitive Landscape
- Yanbal Ecuador Leads Fragrances
- Las Fragancias Leads Premium Fragrances
- Commercial Agreement With the EU Draws A More Optimistic Scenario for Fragrances
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Records Low Value Growth in 2017
- Nesting Trend Influences Various Beauty and Personal Care Products
- International Brands Lead Sales, Domestic Brands Increase Their Share
- Multi-benefit and Natural Components Leading New Product Development Trends
- Conservative Forecast Driven by Uncertain Future of Economic and Political Scenarios
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources