Fragrances in the Czech Republic
Some players in fragrances have started to focus on fragrances based on natural ingredients instead of synthetic-based ingredients, due to growing consciousness of the risk of allergies and toxins. For example, Lush, the UK-based producer of natural and vegan-friendly cosmetics, launched its Gorilla Perfumes, which recorded rather impressive growth in 2018, given the limited range. The rise in consumer expenditure on beauty and personal care products and growing awareness about the therapeutic b...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Czech Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in the Czech Republic
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Demand for Natural Fragrances Drives Growth
- Rising Demand for High Fragrance Concentration
- Niche Fragrances Start To Generate Consumer Interest
- Competitive Landscape
- Diversification Through Innovation
- Internet Retailing Is A Key Distribution Channel for Fragrances
- the Fragmented Competitive Environment Is Dominated by International Players
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Economic Growth Changes Shopping Habits
- Cannabis-infused Cosmetics Become More Popular
- Private Label Lines Continue To Gain Consumer Confidence
- Internet Retailing Remains the Most Dynamic Channel
- Even Stronger Growth Is Expected in Beauty and Personal Care in the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources