Fragrances in the Czech Republic
Premium unisex fragrances gained in popularity in 2017 benefiting from aggressive marketing support and improving purchasing power. Product innovations also played an important role in 2017, such as in Calvin Klein’s Eternity brand extension. Unisex products will continue benefiting from being practical, and brand perception will likely be advertised towards couples who like doing activities together. Combining pleasant scents suitable for any gender and more sophisticated advertising are expect...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Czech Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Unisex Fragrances Records Impressive Growth in 2017
- Masstige Brands Gain Share in the Czech Republic in 2017
- Internet Retailing Remains A Key Distribution Channel in the Czech Republic
- Competitive Landscape
- Test Samples and Product Recommendations To Become Increasingly Important
- Future Product Launches With the Potential To Create Additional Demand
- Price Remains A Major Decision-maker for Fragrances in 2017
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Records Growth Across Key Categories in 2017
- Organic Products, Hemp-based Brands and Product Efficiency Interest Consumers
- Competition Remains Intense
- Czech Consumers Seek Better Quality and Effective Products in 2017
- Further Value Growth Is Anticipated for Beauty Products in the Czech Republic
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources