Fragrances in Costa Rica
Smuggling of premium fragrances from neighbouring countries – in particular from Panamá, which has a major free trade zone, and the US (through small-scale personal practices) – has historically been the main threat for these products’ retail sales in Costa Rica. Smuggling of fragrances has continued to escalate in recent years with other similar practices that also affect mass-orientated and more generic proposals such as those manufactured by mass players like Avon, and which also include diff...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in Costa Rica
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Economic Uncertainty and Contraband Continue To Impact Fragrances Sales
- Strong Brand Recognition and Aspirational Lifestyle Concepts Will Influence Demand for Premium Fragrances
- Mass Fragrances To Reinvent Themselves
- Competitive Landscape
- Regional Distributor and Retailer Saint Honoré Maintains Its Lead in Premium Fragrances
- Direct Sellers Reach Broad Base of Low- and Middle-income Buyers
- Recognised Global Brands Expected To Keep Their Competitive Advantages
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Economic Uncertainty Pushes Discounts and Promotional Activity Even Further in 2018
- More Affordable Added-value Alternatives Continue To Gain Traction
- Traditional International Players Defend Their Competitive Advantages in 2018
- New Product Development Focusses on Natural and Functional Ingredients
- New Health and Wellness Lifestyles Anticipated To Continue Influencing Beauty and Personal Care Performance Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources