Fragrances in China
Premium fragrances registered double-digit value growth in 2017, at the expense of mass fragrances, which saw value sales fall. With rising disposable incomes, more local consumers are in pursuit of quality products, particularly young consumers, who are an increasingly important force for upgraded consumption, showing a switch from mass to premium fragrances. Premium fragrances meet their elevated needs for fragrances with individualistic style. On the other hand, the active involvement of prem...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Robust Value Growth for Premium Fragrances
- Niche Brands Are Increasingly Popular
- Internet Retailing and Specialist Beauty Shops Grow Quickly
- Competitive Landscape
- Multinational Players Eye Fragrances in China
- Top Three Players Set A Strong Foothold in Fragrances in China
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Skin Care Constitutes the Majority of Sales While Colour Cosmetics Is Most Dynamic
- Advances in New Technology Promotes Beauty and Personal Care
- Multinational Players Face Growing Competition From Domestic Ones
- Relaunch of New Products With Finer Ingredients Or More Functions
- Strong Forecast Growth Momentum Is Expected To Be Maintained
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources