Fragrances in Chile
With the deceleration of the Chilean economy, the current value performance of fragrances in 2017 did not match that seen in 2016. In such a context, players resorted to aggressive discounts both in-store and online. Premium brands increased their online promotional activities, thus increasing the availability of such products to a larger consumer base. Hence, consumers opted to purchase high-end products on promotion. Whilst the demand for premium fragrances is largely limited to affluent consu...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN CHILE
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Significantly Lower Value Growth Due To Intense Promotion Both Online and In-store
- Mass Brands Dominate Fragrances
- Beauty Specialist Retailers Grows Whilst Direct Selling Decreases
- Competitive Landscape
- International Players Account for Most Value Sales in Premium Fragrances
- Promotions on Sets/kits Are Key in the Performance of Mass Brands
- Direct Selling Companies Hold Strong Position in Mass Fragrances
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Slower Value Growth in Beauty and Personal Care
- the Distribution Landscape Is Changing
- Multinationals Continue To Lead Thanks To Strong Brand Recognition and Advertising
- Specification Dictates Product Launches
- Slow Growth Is Forecast, But There Will Be Room for Innovation
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources