Fragrances in Canada
In 2017, it was estimated that millennials accounted for more than 27% of the Canadian population. This group is largely accredited with driving the growth of fragrances. In fact, per capita consumption among millennials is much higher than among other age groups and so it is crucial for brand owners to win over these consumers. To do this, the leading players are increasingly focusing on digital media.
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Canada report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN CANADA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Fragrance Sales Largely Driven by Millennials
- Ongoing Growth in the Number of Fragrance-free Zones Hampers the Category's Performance
- Niche Scents Set To Perform Well in Spite of Their High Prices
- Competitive Landscape
- Bricks-and-mortar Outlets Dominate Sales But Are Increasingly Being Challenged by Internet Retailers
- Launch of Flankers A Noticeable Trend in 2017
- Chanel Launches A Brand New Scent for the First Time in More Than 17 Years
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Registers A Stronger Performance in 2017
- Niche Brands Attract Mainstream Attention
- Acquisitions Redefine the Competitive Landscape
- New Product Launches in Colour Cosmetics Highlight Influencer Marketing
- Beauty and Personal Care Expected To Record Steady Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources