Fragrances in Cameroon
Fragrances is expected to see fairly strong value growth over the forecast period, on the back of the reasonable growth seen in 2017. Growth is expected to be driven by upper-income consumers, and also by some aspirational middle-income consumers. Increases in disposable income will also contribute to boosting sales of fragrances over the forecast period, although deodorants will continue to take some sales away from fragrances, as poorer consumers will use deodorants as fragrances. Premium frag...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Cameroon report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN CAMEROON
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growth in Fragrances Is Expected To Continue Over the Forecast Period
- Premium Fragrances Outperforms Mass Fragrances in Value Terms
- Mass Fragrances Has Higher Sales Than Premium Fragrances
- Competitive Landscape
- International Brands Lead Fragrances; Local Players Remain Absent
- Illicit Trade Is Likely To Remain A Threat To the Expansion of Fragrances
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Records Growth, Supported by the Rising Urban Population
- Lifestyle Changes Drive Growth for Beauty and Personal Care
- A Local Player Leads Beauty and Personal Care Despite Multiple International Players
- New Product Development Particularly Prominent in Bath and Shower
- Beauty and Personal Care Is Set To Perform Well Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources