Fragrances in Brazil
Despite the challenging economic scenario, sales of fragrances once again were able to outperform the overall beauty and personal care industry in 2018. Consumers may have opted to be more careful about spending on many BPC goods, but this does not seem to be the case with fragrances. The use of fragrances is cultural among Brazilians and local consumers are unlikely to stop using them. It is clear that consumers adapted purchases to fit their budgets, but they did not stop purchasing fragrances...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in Brazil
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers Becoming More Demanding Within Mass Fragrances
- Premium Fragrances Posts Strong Results in 2018
- Competitive Landscape
- Botica Comercial Farmacêutica Ltda Continues To Lead Sales of Fragrances
- Natura Cosméticos Ranks Second, While Other Direct Sellers Lose Presence
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Slow Recovery of Beauty and Personal Care Sales in Brazil
- Truck Drivers' Strike Severely Hits Sales During First Half of 2018
- Top Three Players Competing Head To Head To Take First Spot
- Innovation Remains Important To Drive Sales
- Sales of Beauty and Personal Care Items To Grow in the Coming Years
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources