Fragrances in Brazil
Brazilians continued to spend on fragrances despite the lingering effects of the economic recession. Local consumers are more conservative when purchasing new goods and many choose to focus on products they deemed essential. Initially, fragrances may be seen as non-essential for many consumers, but there is a local cultural factor that has a positive influence over sales. Brazilians like to smell pleasantly and in many regions such behaviour is a sine qua non condition.
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN BRAZIL
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Despite the Crisis, Fragrances Continues To Be Prioritised Within Beauty and Personal Care
- Intense Promotional Activity Helps Sales To Reach High Growth Rates
- Competitive Landscape
- Larru's Indústria E Comércio De Cosméticos Continues To Be An Important Growth Driver
- Botica Comercial Farmacêutica Remains the Leading Company
- Natura Cosméticos Adopts A New Positioning
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- 2017 Remains A Challenging Year for Beauty and Personal Care in Brazil
- Natura Cosméticos SA Makes A Bold Move by Acquiring the Body Shop
- Natura Cosméticos Regains Leadership
- Innovation Trend Intensifies in 2017
- Positive Outlook Ahead, Despite Challenging Short-term Scenario
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources