Fragrances in Bosnia-Herzegovina
During the review period, there was a lot of competition between premium fragrances and mass fragrances in Bosnia-Herzegovina. Consumers were switching back and forth between formats depending on how the economic environment affected their preferences, taking interest in premium items whenever the economy allowed them that luxury. At the end of the review period, the economic environment was stabilising and so was the volatility between fragrance formats, as premium fragrances and mass fragrance...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Bosnia-Herzegovina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competition Between Premium Fragrances and Mass Fragrances Winds Down at the End of the Review Period
- Sets/kits Perform the Best in Fragrances at the End of the Review Period
- Fragrances Is Not Too Affected by the beard Trend
- Competitive Landscape
- Avon Moves Past Coty in Fragrances
- Most Players in Fragrances Specialise in Either Premium Or Mass Items
- Private Label Remains Negligible in Fragrances
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Supportive Macroeconomic Environment Boosts Stability
- Shift Towards Internet-enabled Marketing Platforms
- the Top 10 Players in Beauty and Personal Care Are All International Players
- Back To Basics, All-natural and Pharmacy-exclusive Products Are the Most Popular Positionings for New Product Developments in Beauty and Personal Care
- Macroeconomic Factors Positively Affect Demand for Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources