Fragrances in Bolivia
Following the decline seen in 2020 due to COVID-19 generally rendering fragrances as inessential purchases, recovery of mass fragrances started in 2021 but sales were still lower compared to 2019. Consumers of mass fragrances started to raise their consumption again in 2021 because of resuming social activities and going back to work. The need for indulgence after a long time without using fragrances was also a reason why sales increased in the year. Because of the lower prices of mass fragrance...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2017-2021, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2026 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Fragrances in Bolivia
- Euromonitor International
- May 2022
- List Of Contents And Tables
- FRAGRANCES IN BOLIVIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Mass fragrances sales pushed by consumers’ increased social activities and companies’ innovations
- Need for indulgence pushes sales of premium fragrances
- Companies in fragrances increase consumer awareness with innovative products
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Direct selling companies are expected to keep leading sales of mass fragrances
- Natura expected to innovate in terms of packaging and new fragrances to push sales
- Shortage of packaging components is a threat to fragrances’ growth in the forecast period
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE IN BOLIVIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Beauty and personal care in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for beauty and personal care?
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- Summary 1 Research Sources