Fragrances in Bolivia
The use of perfumes in Bolivia is common across all socioeconomic segments. Fragrances are available in a wide range of prices and product quality, but mainly correspond to mass products. The mass market is highly concentrated in the direct selling channel, but sales are also important in the traditional channel with local manufacturers. Premium fragrances compete strongly with contraband, which is very large and has much lower prices. Although the expansion of beauty specialist retailers has in...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in Bolivia
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Mass Fragrances Most Represented in Sales
- Direct Selling Leads Fragrances in Bolivia
- Changing Lifestyles of Bolivian Consumers Drive Fragrance Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Yanbal Leads Fragrances by Creating Brand Loyalty
- Belcorp's Growth Based on Strong Advertising
- Multinational Players Lead Fragrances
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Growth Rates Keep Positive But Slowing in Beauty and Personal Care
- Familiar and Basic Products Are Rising in Most Important Beauty and Personal Care Categories
- Multinational Companies Lead Beauty and Personal Care
- Bolivian Consumers Are Open To New Concepts and Formulations in Beauty and Personal Care
- Beauty and Personal Care Has Promising Future in Bolivia
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources