Fragrances in Belarus
In 2017, fragrances continued to register positive current retail value growth. More consumers, both women and men, used fragrances daily. At the same time, economic downturn continued to affect the category. In 2017, mass women’s fragrances registered slightly higher current retail value growth compared to mass men’s and premium fragrances. Many local women shifted to more affordable fragrances options, but still buy them more frequently than men. Fragrances sets/kits remained highly seasonal p...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Belarus report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN BELARUS
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Fragrances Registers Steady Retail Value Growth
- Expansion of Specialist Retailers Benefits Category
- Fragrances Prices and Brand Names Remain Important
- Competitive Landscape
- Premium Fragrances Remains Fragmented
- Mass Fragrances Continues To Be Dominated by the Leading Direct Selling Companies
- Novelties and Advertisements Continue To Attract Consumers To Premium Fragrances
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Improving Economic Conditions and Market Trends Stimulate Growth
- Growing Interest in Asian Products
- Beauty and Personal Care Remains Dominated by Foreign Players
- Most New Product Developments Were Offered by Local Companies
- Economic Recovery and Competition Between Leading Players To Stimulate Stable Value Growth
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources