Fragrances in Austria
Fragrances in Austria is fairly mature and saturated, with real innovation being rare and thus growth potential relatively limited. However, sales increased in current value terms in 2019, and, as of the end of the review period, were expected to continue growing over the forecast period, mainly driven by frequent product launches within premium fragrances. Line extensions and new scents of classic fragrances continue growing in popularity, creating growth momentum, for example Coco Mademoiselle...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Plucker.Process.Domain.Entities.ProductEntity.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in Austria
- Euromonitor International
- July 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- PRE-COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- Premium fragrances often available at reduced prices
- E-commerce continues to increase its sales share; unisex fragrances most dynamic
- Coty Prestige Austria leads fragrances
- 2020 AND BEYOND
- COVID-19 impact
- Affected products within fragrances
- Recovery and opportunities
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Natural beauty and personal care products continue to see growth
- Multinationals continue to dominate beauty and personal care
- Sales of beauty and personal care products will continue to grow
- CHART 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2017-2024
- CHART 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2016-2024
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources