Fragrances in Austria
Consumers in Austria showed strong preference for premium products in 2017, opting for high-quality, long-lasting fragrances. This tendency was noticeable among both men and women. Due to the fact that fragrances are already used in many other beauty and personal care products like deodorants, shower gels, lotions and creams, consumers focused on using premium fragrances in smaller amounts or less frequently. At the same time, many Austrians simply focused on mass fragrances for daily use, while...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN AUSTRIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers Show Strong Preference for Mass and Premium Products
- Trend Towards Unisex Fragrances Expected To Continue
- Uniqueness and Originality Important for Consumers
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading Fragrance Brands Profit From Fashionable Image
- Reduced Prices of Mass Brands Negatively Impact Private Label Sales
- Branded Producers Expected To Face Challenges
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Good Overall Performance in 2017
- Natural Products Perform Well, With Vegan Becoming the New Organic
- Big Global Players Continue To Lead, While Private Label Registers Losses
- Strong Focus on New Product Launches
- Prolonged Fierce Competition To Impact Value Sales
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources