Fragrances in Australia
Growth in sales of fragrances is mainly driven by premium men’s and women’s fragrances which dominate value sales and are anticipated to see the strongest value growth in the forecast period. Premium fragrances benefited in 2018 from new product launches, including Estée Lauder Beautiful Belle, Burberry Her eau de parfum and Michael Kors Wonderlust eau de parfum. Premium fragrances also benefits from the increased attention that male consumers are paying to their personal style and appearance, w...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in Australia
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Premium Fragrances Drives Overall Growth
- Niche Fragrances Continue To Gain Relevance Creating Opportunities for New Players
- Celebrity Collaborations Remain Common in Fragrances
- Competitive Landscape
- Coty Australia Still Ranks First in Fragrances
- L'oréal Australia Holds Second Place in Fragrances
- Tous Enters Australia Through Exclusive Distribution With Core Metrics
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Registers A Stronger Performance in 2018
- Experiential Beauty and Personal Care Retail Is A Key Trend
- Australian Beauty and Personal Care Is Attractive To International Industry Players
- A-beauty and Health-aligned Products Support Growth
- Beauty and Personal Care Is Expected To See Moderate Growth
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources