Fragrances in Argentina
In 2017 sales of fragrances in Argentina managed to grow in retail volume terms after the fall registered the previous year. This recovery is mainly explained by the large number of promotions and launches since the end of 2016. With the end of the obstacles to imports, companies could import regularly, which favoured the arrival of new products such as Carolina Herrera 2012 VIP Black, Lancôme, La Vie Est Belle, Bouquet of Printemps and Calvin Klein ck all. Discounts and promotions on key dates...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN ARGENTINA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- More Variety and Promotions Boost Sales
- Multichannel Is A Strategy To Adapt To Consumers
- A Greater Variety of Aromas Combats Seasonality
- Competitive Landscape
- Direct Selling Companies Dominate Mass Fragrances
- Private Label Has Significant Potential
- Different Strategies Are Deployed To Attract Consumers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Volume Sales of Beauty and Personal Care Fall for the Third Year in A Row
- A Change in Consumer Behaviour Favours the Other Grocery Retailers Channel
- Direct Selling Companies Become Multichannel
- Launching Products With Natural Ingredients Is Key To Attracting Consumers
- Very Favourable Outlook for Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources