Fragrances in Algeria
Over the forecast period, fragrances is expected to continue witnessing healthy growth. Use of fragrances will continue to be an integral part of beauty and personal care in the country. Both women and men like to use fragrance every day. Indeed, the culture of using fragrance is inculcated in the minds of Algerian consumers, who believe that fragrance is a product that can represent one’s style, mood and social status. Therefore, the industry remains very promising in a country where there is a...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN ALGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Healthy Growth Expected for Fragrances Over the Forecast Period
- Fragrances Is Expected To Face Serious Threats To Growth
- Mass Men's Fragrances Is Expected To See the Fastest Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton Leads Fragrances
- International Imported Brands Dominate Premium Fragrances
- Ban on Imports Is Reviving the Informal Market
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Favourable Demographic Trends and Lifestyle Changes Drive Sales
- Challenging Economic Environment Drives Demand for Mass Products
- International Brands Still Dominate But Domestic Players Are Gaining Ground
- Restrictions on Imports Slow Down New Product Launches
- the Outlook Is Positive Despite Economic Challenges
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources