Fragrances in the US
In the past, fragrances in the US experienced countless celebrity launches, with many fragrances communicating fantastical concepts too elevated for reality. The world has evolved, and consumers are now drawn to aspirational lifestyle brands, authentic story-telling, niche and artisanal scents and a gender-neutral positioning. The consumer search for differentiation is dictating the market. For example, NEST’s portfolio of fragrances returns to basics and embraces concepts from nature. The brand...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN THE US
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Positioning of Fragrances Shifts To Lifestyle and Story-telling
- the Growth of Unisex Fragrances
- Premium Fragrances Is A Way To Experience Luxury
- Competitive Landscape
- Mass Fragrances Continues To Struggle
- New Entrants in Mass Fragrances
- Coty Acquires A Stake in Direct Selling Brand Younique
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- the Concept of Natural Taps Into Different Areas, Lacking A Standard Definition
- Established Brands Invest in Emerging, Indie and Niche Products
- Trending Ingredients Heavily Feature in New Launches Across Categories
- Millennials' Purchasing Power Increases, Driving Trends
- Internet Retailing Grows in Significance
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources