Footwear in Russia
The evolving athleisure style continued to spur demand for convenient and practical footwear in 2018. This was due to functionality, convenience and the possibility to suit diverse looks. The health and wellness trend also contributed to the athleisure trend, and therefore less practical and potentially more damaging footwear such as high-heeled shoes, were avoided by a number of Russians.
Euromonitor International's Footwear in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Children's Footwear, Men's Footwear, Women's Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Footwear market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FOOTWEAR IN RUSSIA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Athleisure Trend Within Footwear Gains in Prominence
- Low Purchasing Power Hinders Growth of Footwear
- Competitive Landscape
- Fragmented Landscape Is Led by Domestic Players
- Development of Multi-brand Stores
- Opportunities for New Technologies in Attracting Consumers Within Footwear
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Footwear by Category: Volume 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Footwear by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Footwear: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Footwear: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Distribution of Footwear by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Footwear by Category: Volume 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Apparel and Footwear Records Moderate Performance
- Change in Marketing Communications and High Discounting Levels
- Expansion of Retail Chains Amidst Economic Instability
- Online Apparel and Footwear Sales Maintain Healthy Growth
- No Significant Recovery Expected Amidst Ongoing Economic Slowdown
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2018-2023
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Other Terminology:
- Summary 1 Research Sources