Food, Beverages and Tobacco in Turkey
The turnover of the meat and meat products sector in Turkey grew at a high double-digit rate in 2017, driven by significant increases in chicken, turkey, sheep and goat production. After several stagnant years and the adverse impact of the avian influenza outbreak in 2016, Turkish poultry meat output in volume terms rose by 13.7% in 2017, amounting to nearly 2.2 million tonnes. Growth was fuelled mostly by steady domestic demand, supported by the increasing population. Conversely, red meat produ...
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Food, Beverages and Tobacco market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Beverages, Food, Tobacco Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Food, Beverages and Tobacco market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FOOD, BEVERAGES AND TOBACCO IN TURKEY
- Euromonitor International
- October 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Meat Production Industry Set To Expand, Backed by Livestock Farming Recovery and Growing Poultry Consumption
- Increasing Fruit and Vegetable Harvest Alongside Growing Capacity Investment To Contribute To Growth
- Increasing Demand for Confectionery and Bakery Products Set To Spur Production Capacity Expansion in Turkey
- Competitive Landscape
- Food and Beverages Manufacturing Stands Out in Terms of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Industry Overview
- Chart 1 Industry's Production Value 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 2 Industry's Value Added 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 3 Industry's Profits and Profit Margin 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 4 Production Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 5 Bakery Products Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 6 Meat and Meat Products Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 7 Vegetable, Potato and Fruit Products Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 8 Vegetable and Animal Oils and Fats Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 9 Grain Mill Products Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 10 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
- Industry's Cost Structure
- Chart 11 Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 12 Industry's Costs, LCU million
- Chart 13 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 14 Exports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 15 Exports by Country 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 16 Imports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 17 Imports by Country 2012-2017, LCU million
- Market Structure
- Chart 18 Market Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 19 Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 20 Market Structure by Buyer 2012-2017
- Chart 21 Industry's Demand Structure 2012-2017
- Chart 22 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2012-2017
- Chart 23 Number of Companies by Company's Size 2012-2017
- Chart 24 Industry Concentration 2012-2017, % share of total production value
- Chart 25 Top Company Shares 2017, % of total production value
- Chart 26 Top 5 Company Share Dynamics 2012-2017, % of total production value
- Chart 27 Production Value Performance by Company 2012-2017
- Industry's Context
- Chart 28 Industry vs GDP Performance 2002-2022, % Y-O-Y growth
- Chart 29 Food, Beverages and Tobacco vs Other Industries 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 30 Industry Size by Region 2017, USD million
- Chart 31 Food, Beverages and Tobacco in Western Europe 2002-2022, USD million