Fonti Di Vinadio SpA in Packaging Industry (Italy)
After becoming leader in Italy for the production of bottled water in less than 10 years of operation, over the last two years Fonti di Vinadio has invested €20 million in the soft drinks market with its brands SanThè and SanFruit, with the aim of gaining the leadership in RTD tea and nectars. Both products are packed in thin wall plastic containers that represent the sole alternative available in Italy to Ferrero’s Estathè.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FONTI DI VINADIO SPA IN PACKAGING INDUSTRY (ITALY)
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Fonti di Vinadio Spa: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Major End-use Categories for Fonti di Vinadio Spa by Pack Type: 2015
- Competitive Positioning