Focus Point Vision Care Group Sdn Bhd in Eyewear (Malaysia)
Focus Point strives to concentrate more on the opening of open concept optical goods stores like Whoosh in Malaysia, since consumers are favouring more affordable eyewear packages.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Contact Lenses and Solutions, Spectacles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Eyewear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FOCUS POINT VISION CARE GROUP SDN BHD IN EYEWEAR (MALAYSIA)
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Focus Point Vision Care Group Sdn Bhd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Focus Point Vision Care Group Sdn Bhd: Operational Indicators
- Company Background
- Chart 1 Focus Point Vision Care Group Sdn Bhd: Whoosh in IOI Shopping Mall
- Chart 2 Focus Point Vision Care Group Sdn Bhd: Opulence in IOI Shopping Mall
- Internet Strategy
- Private Label
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Focus Point Vision Care Group Sdn Bhd: Competitive Position 2015