Flows in the United Kingdom
Inbound flows are expected to rise by almost 6% in 2017, thus reaching record levels. Growth benefited from the result of the EU referendum in the UK, both directly and indirectly. The unexpected decision of UK voters to exit the EU encouraged many to visit the country in the expectation that travel to the UK may become more difficult in future. In addition, the economic uncertainty caused by the result of this referendum resulted in the pound sterling weakening in comparison to the US dollar an...
Euromonitor International's Flows in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Domestic Trips, Inbound Arrivals, Outbound Departures.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Flows market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FLOWS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- Euromonitor International
- September 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Data
- Table 1 Inbound Arrivals: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 2 Inbound Arrivals by Country: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 3 Inbound City Arrivals 2012-2017
- Table 4 Inbound Receipts: Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 Leisure Inbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Inbound Arrivals: Number of Trips 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Inbound Arrivals by Country: Number of Trips 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Inbound Receipts: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Domestic Trips by Destination: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 10 Domestic Business Trips by Travel Mode: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 11 Domestic Leisure Trips by Travel Mode: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 12 Domestic Expenditure: Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Forecast Domestic Business Trips by Travel Mode: Number of Trips 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Domestic Leisure Trips by Travel Mode: Number of Trips 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Domestic Expenditure: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Outbound Departures: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 17 Outbound Departures by Destination: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 18 Outbound Expenditure: Value 2012-2017
- Table 19 Forecast Outbound Departures: Number of Trips 2017-2022
- Table 20 Forecast Outbound Departures by Destination: Number of Trips 2017-2022
- Table 21 Forecast Outbound Expenditure: Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Looming Brexit Offers Challenges and Opportunities
- Smartphones Soar in Online Travel
- Distinctions Blur Between Low Cost Carriers and Scheduled Airlines
- Personalisation and Rewards in Focus for Intermediaries
- Economic Uncertainty To Hinder Growth in Forecast Period
- Summary 1 Destination the UK: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 22 Annual Leave: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 23 Travellers by Age: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 24 Seasonality: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 25 Leisure Outbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 26 Other Transport Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 27 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 28 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 29 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 30 Activities: Value 2012-2017
- Table 31 Forecast Activities: Value 2017-2022
- Summary 2 Research Sources