Flows in Denmark
The number of inbound arrivals rose by 5% in 2015. Although a solid increase, this was much weaker than the 20% gain recorded in 2014. That figure, however, did not provide a clear picture of the travel industry in Denmark as in 2014 the country’s capital Copenhagen hosted the Eurovision Song Contest, which attracted additional tourists, many of which did not previously view Denmark as a tourist destination.
Euromonitor International's Flows in Denmark report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Domestic Trips, Inbound Arrivals, Outbound Departures.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Flows market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FLOWS IN DENMARK
- Euromonitor International
- August 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Data
- Table 1 Inbound Arrivals: Number of Trips 2010-2015
- Table 2 Inbound Arrivals by Country: Number of Trips 2010-2015
- Table 3 Inbound City Arrivals 2010-2015
- Table 4 Inbound Receipts: Value 2010-2015
- Table 5 Business Inbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2010-2015
- Table 6 Leisure Inbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2010-2015
- Table 7 Forecast Inbound Arrivals: Number of Trips 2015-2020
- Table 8 Forecast Inbound Arrivals by Country: Number of Trips 2015-2020
- Table 9 Forecast Inbound Receipts: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Domestic Trips by Destination: Number of Trips 2010-2015
- Table 11 Domestic Business Trips by Travel Mode: Number of Trips 2010-2015
- Table 12 Domestic Leisure Trips by Travel Mode: Number of Trips 2010-2015
- Table 13 Domestic Expenditure: Value 2010-2015
- Table 14 Forecast Domestic Business Trips by Travel Mode: Number of Trips 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Domestic Leisure Trips by Travel Mode: Number of Trips 2015-2020
- Table 16 Forecast Domestic Expenditure: Value 2015-2020
- Table 17 Outbound Departures: Number of Trips 2010-2015
- Table 18 Outbound Departures by Destination: Number of Trips 2010-2015
- Table 19 Outbound Expenditure: Value 2010-2015
- Table 20 Forecast Outbound Departures: Number of Trips 2015-2020
- Table 21 Forecast Outbound Departures by Destination: Number of Trips 2015-2020
- Table 22 Forecast Outbound Expenditure: Value 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Economic Development Benefits the Danish Travel Industry
- Online Travel Continues To Grow
- Low-cost Carriers Gain Ground
- Airbnb Performs Well in Denmark
- M-commerce Is Growing Rapidly
- Summary 1 Destination Denmark: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 23 Annual Leave: Volume 2010-2015
- Table 24 Travellers by Age 2010-2015
- Table 25 Seasonality: Number of People 2010-2015
- Table 26 Leisure Outbound Demographics 2010-2015
- Table 27 Other Transport Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 28 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 29 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 30 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 31 Activities: Value 2010-2015
- Table 32 Forecast Activities: Value 2015-2020
- Summary 2 Research Sources