Flows in China
Inbound arrivals posted sharp growth in 2017, increasing by 7% in volume terms. Inbound tourism has been gradually recovering since 2015 after years of decline, achieving volume growth in the last three years of the review period. Growth was due to great efforts from the Chinese government in issuing relevant regulations to provide greater convenience to overseas tourists, such as no visa requirement for trips up to three days and a tax refund on shopping. In addition, with further implementatio...
Euromonitor International's Flows in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Domestic Trips, Inbound Arrivals, Outbound Departures.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Flows market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FLOWS IN CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- September 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Data
- Table 1 Inbound Arrivals: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 2 Inbound Arrivals by Country: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 3 Inbound City Arrivals 2012-2017
- Table 4 Inbound Receipts: Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 Leisure Inbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Inbound Arrivals: Number of Trips 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Inbound Arrivals by Country: Number of Trips 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Inbound Receipts: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Domestic Trips by Destination: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 10 Domestic Business Trips by Travel Mode: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 11 Domestic Leisure Trips by Travel Mode: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 12 Domestic Expenditure: Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Forecast Domestic Business Trips by Travel Mode: Number of Trips 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Domestic Leisure Trips by Travel Mode: Number of Trips 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Domestic Expenditure: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Outbound Departures: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 17 Outbound Departures by Destination: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 18 Outbound Expenditure: Value 2012-2017
- Table 19 Forecast Outbound Departures: Number of Trips 2017-2022
- Table 20 Forecast Outbound Departures by Destination: Number of Trips 2017-2022
- Table 21 Forecast Outbound Expenditure: Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Leisure Tourism Continues With Growth and Outbound Tourism Posts the Highest Volume Sales Increase
- the Popularity of Smartphones Boosts Surging Growth of Online Travel
- Competition Within Short-term Lodging Rentals Intensifies
- New Business Model Emerges Within Intermediaries
- Growing Demand for Travel in China Over the Forecast Period
- Summary 1 Destination China: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 22 Annual Leave: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 23 Travellers by Age: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 24 Seasonality: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 25 Leisure Outbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 26 Other Transport Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 27 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 28 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 29 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 30 Activities: Value 2012-2017
- Table 31 Forecast Activities: Value 2017-2022
- Summary 2 Research Sources