Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in the United Kingdom
A key theme across the UK alcoholic drinks industry is the tendency for consumers to drink less, but better, a trend set to continue into the forecast period. Consumers have been trading up to premium standard drinks, while also crossing over into the luxury bracket. Heritage has become an increasing focus for companies, with many opting to highlight the provenance and traditional recipes of their products in order to increase their high-quality credentials, with this focus set to remain prevale...
Euromonitor International's Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Fine Wines, Luxury Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FINE WINES/CHAMPAGNE AND SPIRITS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Trend Towards Lower Volumes But Better Quality
- Luxury Champagne Favoured for Celebrations
- Bricks and Mortar Outlets Continue To Be Favoured, Though Online Is Growing
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Landscape Remains Highly Fragmented
- As Premium Brands Become More Appealing, Luxury Consumers Could Trade Down
- Artisanal Offers, Heritage and Provenance Are Increasingly Trendy
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Steady Growth of Luxury Goods in the UK
- Changing Demand From Consumers of Luxury Goods
- Luxury Car and Hotel Players Dominate Luxury Goods
- Non-grocery Specialists Remains the Leading Channel While Online Retailing Makes Headway
- Luxury Goods Set To See Solid Forecast Period Growth, Despite Uncertainty Around Brexit
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources