Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates continues to be a prominent holiday destination and commerce centre; a growing number of tourists and business professionals arriving from all over the world contributed to growth within fine wines/champagne and spirits in 2017; nevertheless, overall growth slowed down in 2016/2017 because major spenders on luxury alcoholic drinks – residents, followed by visitors from Russia and the UK – usually drank luxury alcoholic beverages whilst dining out and thus off-trade consu...
Euromonitor International's Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Fine Wines, Luxury Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FINE WINES/CHAMPAGNE AND SPIRITS IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- High On-trade Consumption Limits Growth To Single Digits in the United Arab Emirates
- Alcoholic Drinks' Exemption From Excise Tax, Vat Contributes To Positive Growth
- Off-trade Distribution Is Restricted To Licensed Outlets
- Competitive Landscape
- International Players and On-trade Sales Dominate
- Limited Promotions for Fine Wines/champagne and Spirits
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Value Growth of Luxury Goods Is Slow But Marginally Positive in 2017
- Consumer Confidence Hit by High Costs
- Intensified Competition Affects Product-pricing Strategies
- Consumers Become Accustomed To Shopping Online
- Growth of Luxury Goods Set To Slow Down As Market Matures
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources