Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in the United Kingdom
A combination of consumer health concerns surrounding alcohol intake, and overall premiumisation of alcoholic drinks, with the quality of standard products improving, is causing concern for producers of fine wines/champagnes and spirits. In 2015, sales of fine wines/champagne fell slightly in current value terms and spirits, as consumers cut back on drinking occasions and at the same time opted increasingly for better quality products but still within the non-luxury segment, such as high-end...
Euromonitor International's Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Fine Wines, Luxury Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FINE WINES/CHAMPAGNE AND SPIRITS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- Euromonitor International
- April 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 5 Distribution of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- UK Sees Continued Positive Growth for Luxury Goods
- Affordable Versus Absolute Luxury Broadens the Price Spectrum
- Luxury Goes Digital
- Men Are Key Growth Consumers of Luxury
- Continued Growth Anticipated But Possible Restricted Tourist Spend Predicts Overall Slowdown
- Key Trends and Developments
- Economic Growth Fuels Continued Upsurge in Luxury Goods Spending
- Wearable Technology Emerges Within Luxury
- Wealthy Tourists Continue To Shape the Luxury Retail Experience
- Luxury Brands Focus on Digital Marketing To Make Headway in New Channels of Online Commerce
- Summary 1 Selected Luxury Shopping Centres 2015
- Summary 2 Selected Luxury Department Stores 2015
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 12 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 13 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 3 Research Sources