Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in South Korea
Similar to make-up products and small leather goods, fine wines/champagne and spirits allow consumer in South Korea to indulge in a small luxury. Many consumers also purchase fine wines to become part of their overall wine collections at home. On-trade, as well as off-trade performed well in the country in 2019, with diverse offerings available in both. The on-trade sales of wine continued to allows consumers to try various fine wines/champagnes and spirits in South Korea, and a number of these...
Euromonitor International's Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Fine Wines, Luxury Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fine Wines/champagne and Spirits in South Korea
- Euromonitor International
- January 2020
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers Buy Fine Wine/champagne and Spirits for Home Collections; However, There Are Several Threats To Domestic Growth
- Among Consumers Who Have An Increasing Amount of Time at Home, Fine Wines/champagne and Spirits Are Used As An Indulgent Luxury To Enjoy With Others
- Internet Retailing of Fine Wines/champagne and Spirits Remains Prohibited in South Korea, Limiting Distribution Channels
- Competitive Landscape
- Pernod Ricard Korea Ltd and Diageo Korea Co Ltd Focus on the Younger Generations To Shift Perceptions of Their Drinks and Boost Potential Growth
- Diageo Korea Co Ltd Focuses on Local Marketing and Promotions To Boost Domestic Value Sales and Increase Its Positive Reputation
- the Competitive Landscape Widens As Consumers Are Exploring A Wider Variety of Alcoholic Beverages
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Distribution of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Growth in Luxury Goods Is Driven by An Increasing Consumer Base and Rise in Local Luxury Offerings, However Duty-free and Imitations Goods Remain A Threat in 2019
- the Decrease in Chinese Tourists Sees Players Developing Offerings for Local Consumers, As Retailers Create Special Vip Areas
- Luxury Cars Led the Landscape in 2019, As Daimler AG Retained Its First-place Position With Mercedes-benz, and Bmw Lost Value Share
- Premium Outlets Pose A Threat To Department Stores, As They Offer High-level Discounts on Several Luxury Players
- Growth Over the Forecast Period Will Be Driven by Tourism, Affordable Luxury and A Diverse Range of New Players
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources