Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Singapore
Luxury whiskies was the most dynamic performer in 2017, as an increasing number of consumers not only view it as a collectible asset, but also for gifting and investing. According to the Scotch Whisky Association, Singapore has one of the highest figures for consumption of Scotch whisky per capita, with an average of 12.76 bottles of whisky per person in 2014. It was also revealed that Singapore was the eighth largest Scotch whisky export market by volume as of September 2016. Luxury whiskies is...
Euromonitor International's Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Fine Wines, Luxury Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FINE WINES/CHAMPAGNE AND SPIRITS IN SINGAPORE
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Appreciation of Whiskies in Singapore Is Growing in Significance
- Growing Interest in Natural, Organic and Biodynamic Wines
- Competitive Landscape
- Moët Hennessy Diageo Leads Overall Category
- New Product Launch Targets Young Consumers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Marginal Growth As Demand Weakens
- Personalisation Services To Feed Consumers' Demand
- Luxury Players Look To Expand Younger Consumer Base
- Opening of New Boutiques in Singapore
- Challenges Ahead for Luxury Goods
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources