Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Russia
Fine wines/champagne and spirits recorded an improved performance in both current value and retail volume terms in 2019, a trend that is predicted to continue into the forecast period. While generally the country has a tradition for drinking vodka and cognac, sales amongst premium alcoholic drinks continued to be driven by demand for luxury whiskies in 2019, which recorded the strongest performance overall. Demand was supported by increased spending amongst foreign tourists, although sales conti...
Euromonitor International's Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Fine Wines, Luxury Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fine Wines/champagne and Spirits in Russia
- Euromonitor International
- January 2020
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Improving Performance, Driven by Luxury Whiskies As Affluent Consumers Appreciate Brand Heritage and Status Attached To This Drink
- Rising Unit Prices Rarely A Deterrent for Demand Amongst Most Affluent Russians
- Introduction of Legal Sales Through Internet Retailing From 2020 Likely To Support Further Growth for Category
- Competitive Landscape
- International Brands Continue To Dominate Due To High Consumer Awareness and Diversified Portfolios
- Strong Performance by Luxury Whiskies Benefits Pernod Ricard
- Affluent Russians Perceive Imported Brands To Offer the Highest Quality, Supporting Their Greater Status in Society
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Distribution of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Positive But Slower Demand for Luxury Goods Due To Unstable Economy But Buoyed by Increases in Hnwi and Foreign Visitors
- Demand From Younger Affluent Russians Influence New Concepts in Marketing
- High Fragmentation for Competitive Landscape of Personal Luxury, Led by Global Fashion Brands
- Department Stores and Internet Retailing Continue To Gain Share From Traditional Specialists
- Strong Improvement for Most Luxury Goods Over Forecast Period, Supported by Ongoing Rise in Number of Affluent Russians and Inbound Receipts
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources