Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Poland
Polish consumers are increasingly embracing fine wines/champagne and spirits, especially traditional vodka and products of foreign origin, such as whiskies, champagne, wine and brandy. The trend is fuelled by an increase in the ranks of the affluent and overall growth in disposable incomes, which is stimulating consumer demand for high quality aspirational products. Improving economic prosperity is also fuelling foreign travel, which is exposing consumers to a wider range of luxury brands and pr...
Euromonitor International's Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Fine Wines, Luxury Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FINE WINES/CHAMPAGNE AND SPIRITS IN POLAND
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Economic Prosperity Boosts Demand for Fine Wines/champagne and Spirits
- the Desire To Own Aspirational Products Drives Sales
- Demand for Aspirational Alcoholic Beverages Set To Rise
- Competitive Landscape
- International Brands Are the Most Coveted
- Advertising and Sponsorship Bans Hinder Category Sales
- Players Differentiate Via Price Segmentation and Distribution Channels
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods on the Rise
- Ongoing Growth March for Luxury Goods in 2017
- Global Brands Are Synonymous With Luxury and Predominate in the Polish Market
- Growing Trend in Internet Channel, Particularly As A Tool To Engage Directly With Wealthy Consumers
- Luxury Goods Market Set To See More Competition Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources