Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in the US
Fine wines/champagne and spirits declined in 2021 after seeing record high sales in 2020. Despite the decline, however, 2021 sales remained far above the 2019 level, as the pandemic led consumers to shift their spending to at-home alcohol consumption, as well as to trade up to higher-end luxury brands. With the home suddenly becoming the main point of alcohol consumption, as socialisation, work and schooling shifted online for large parts of the year, on-trade sales plummeted, while off-trade ch...
Euromonitor International's Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Fine Wines, Luxury Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in the US
- Euromonitor International
- December 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- FINE WINES/CHAMPAGNE AND SPIRITS IN THE US
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- A shift to self-comfort amidst home seclusion lifts fine wines/champagne and spirits
- E-commerce adoption accelerates growth
- Increased at-home consumption continues to lead consumers to trade up
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Solid growth over the forecast period as at-home consumption continues
- E-commerce to continue to grow rapidly, but grocery retailers will remain dominant
- Increasing availability of legal, premium cannabis products will weigh on sales
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Distribution of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- LUXURY GOODS IN THE US
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Luxury goods in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for luxury goods?
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 10 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2016-2021
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- Summary 1 Research Sources