Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in the US
Premiumisation is a key driver of fine wines/champagne and spirits sales. Consumers increasingly show interest in trading up to more complex and expensive liquors, particularly whiskies, gin and cognac. With more products being available at more price points than ever before, consumers are willing to try better, premium and high-priced drinks to find their favourite taste. Driven by this premiumisation trend, small and independent distillers are benefitting from the increasing popularity of craf...
Euromonitor International's Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Fine Wines, Luxury Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FINE WINES/CHAMPAGNE AND SPIRITS IN THE US
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Premiumisation Drives Growth
- Economic Growth, Improved Labour Market and Rising Pay Make for Bright Prospects
- Luxury Brandy and Cognac Sees Fastest Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Diageo North America Leads Sales
- Premium Focus Key in Tequila
- Pernod Acquires Super Premium Bourbon/other US Whiskey Brand
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- US Luxury Market Faces Multiple Challenges
- the Perception of Luxury Is Changing
- Luxury Goods Remains Competitive and Diverse
- Luxury Online Sales Continue To Grow
- Luxury Goods Is Expected To Rise Again
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources