Falabella SACI in Apparel and Footwear (Chile)
The company was founded in 1937 and was listed on the Santiago Stock Exchange in 1996. The Solari and Falabella families retain control of the company, together with the Del Río family, which merged its Sodimac home improvement and gardening stores with Falabella in 2004.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FALABELLA SACI IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (CHILE)
- Euromonitor International
- June 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Falabella SACI: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Falabella SACI: Operational Indicators
- Retail Operations
- Summary 3 Falabella SACI: Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Falabella SACI: Competitive Position 2016