Falabella Perú SAA in Retailing (Peru)
Falabella Perú will continue to open new outlets, mainly outside of Lima. In addition, over the forecast period the company will seek to set up agreements with new local suppliers in apparel, in order to offer a wider range of products at affordable prices to cater to a larger consumer base.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FALABELLA PERÚ SAA IN RETAILING (PERU)
- Euromonitor International
- December 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Summary 1 Falabella Perú SAA: Share of Sales Generated by Internet Retailing 2014-2016
- Private Label
- Summary 2 Falabella Perú SAA Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Falabella Perú SAA: Competitive Position 2016