Eye Care in New Zealand
Eye care, especially standard eye care, saw healthy growth in the latter part of the review period, due to an increasing incidence of dry eye among the population. This is due in part to an increase in screen time. New Zealanders are using more digital devices, which leads to prolonged screen time and greater exposure to the blue light emitted by LCD screens. The increasing use of electronic devices is expected to bring innovation in the form of products that are targeted at providing relief fro...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in New Zealand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in New Zealand
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strong Growth in Eye Care Expected To Continue in the Forecast Period
- Providing Complete Eye Relief Solutions
- Opportunities for Targeted Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Innovative Packaging by Systane
- Reckitt Benckiser Ltd Gaining Share With Improved Product Formats
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Industry Fuelled by Growing Demand for Complementary Medicines
- Specific Health Areas Gaining Traction With More Natural Offerings
- Vitamin and Dietary Supplement Players Revamp Packaging
- Discount Pharmacy Chemist Warehouse Is Changing the Retailing Landscape
- Positive Outlook for Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources