Eye Care in Vietnam
Standard eye care is the largest category within eye care, and it posted the fastest value growth over the review period. However, in 2018 and 2019 its strong value growth was slower than that of allergy air care due to exacerbated allergic reactions to air pollution in Vietnam. According to Ministry of Communication, the rising number of Vietnamese people using the internet has strongly contributed to demand for standard eye care to reduce eye strain and dryness caused by extensive staring at c...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in Vietnam
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Demand for Standard Eye Remains As High As Ever, But Allergic Reactions To Air Pollution Results in Higher Growth for Allergy Eye Care in 2018 and 2019
- Increasing Number of Allergic Reactions Requiring Allergy Eye Care Is Largely Attributed To Air Pollution on Top of Seasonal Pollination
- As Contributing Factors Are Not Expected To Change, Eye Care Is Set To See Stronger Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Rohto-mentholatum Maintains Is Lead in Eye Care With Wide and Strong Advertising
- With So Many Strong Advantages, International Brands Attract the Most Consumers Despite Their Higher Prices
- Lacking Expertise and Financial Resources, Local Players Are Unable To Gain Traction in Eye Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Strong Economy and Stronger Demand Boost Value Growth of Consumer Healthcare in Vietnam by Higher Double Digits in 2019
- Newly Adopted Government Regulations, Restrictions and Inspections Disrupts the Stability of Dietary Supplements
- Domestic Players Stand Out Among the Many Leading International Players Due To Their Command of Herbal/traditional Products, the Largest Healthcare Category
- in Thriving Economy With Widening Distribution, All Channels Perform Well, With Direct Selling and Internet Retailing Largely Generating the Highest Growth
- Driven by Recurring and Ongoing Factors, Consumer Healthcare Is Set To Post Higher Value Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources