Eye Care in the United Arab Emirates
Consumers in the United Arab Emirates are constantly exposed to digital screen technology throughout the day. All age groups, from toddlers upwards, are constantly exposed to screens from smartphones, tablets, television screens and bright advertising screens in and around shopping centres, to schools where students and teachers have to use iPads for school assignments from a young age and working adults who sometimes spend eight hours or more in front of a laptop or computer screen. Therefore,...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in the United Arab Emirates
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Use of Digital Screens Creating Widespread Eye Problems
- Allergies Remain Prevalent Due To the Country's Hot and Dry Climate
- Internet Retailing Adds Dynamism To Eye Care With Wider Offer
- Competitive Landscape
- Eye Care Remains Somewhat Fragmented Despite Limited Sales
- others Gains Share As Internet Retailing Opens the Market Up To More Products
- Limited Opportunity for Generics Or Private Label
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Benefiting From Improving Economy But Reluctance To Self-medicate Remains A Challenge
- the National Strategy for Wellbeing Lays Out New Plans To Improve the Population's Health
- GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer Combine Portfolios Under Gsk Consumer Healthcare
- Internet Retailing on the Rise As Consumers Look for Convenience and Variety
- Health A Key Pillar of the Country's Vision 2021 Strategy
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources